Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is the top grossing actor of 2013, according to Forbes.
The magazine released its Top-Grossing Actors of 2013 list on Monday, and the actor/WWE superstar grossed $1.3 billion from starring in box-office hits Fast & Furious 6, GI Joe Retaliation and Pain and Gain to top the 10-man list.
Hot on his heels is Iron Man 3 star Robert Downey Jr., who grossed $1.2 billion from the top-grossing movie of 2013.
No.3 on the list is Steve Carell, who grossed $964 million largely from his film Despicable Me 2.
Others in the list include:
4. Vin Diesel – $887 million from Fast & Furious 6
5. Sandra Bullock – $862 million from Gravity
6. Paul Walker – $589 million from Fast & Furious 6
7. Billy Crystal – $743 million from Monsters University
8. John Goodman – $743 million from Monsters University
9. Chris Hemsworth – $701 million from Thor: The Dark World
10. Jennifer Lawrence – $700 million from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
[Photo: Gospel Herald]