The sunglasses which Paul Walker was wearing the day he died in a car crash has been put up for auction by a guy who found it on the crash site.
According to the seller, he was at the crash scene mourning the Fast & Furious star’s death but was blocked by cops. But after the wreckage was cleared, he returned to the scene where he found a pair of sunglasses in the bush, as well as some pieces of wreckage and a fire extinguisher reportedly used during efforts to save Walker and his friend from the fire.
The seller reportedly claims that he didn’t realize the significance of the sunglasses until later when photos surfaced of the actor wearing the same moments before the tragic crash.
The auction has been put up on BidAMI.com, which says 10% of the proceeds will go to SavingAmericanMustangs.org in ‘acknowledgement of Paul Walker’s immeasurable charitable contributions.’ No word on how the seller will spend the remaining 90%.
[Photo via Gawker.]