A woman died from pulmonary embolism this month after injecting her breasts with Vaseline in a horrible attempt to make them larger.
According to Argentinian news paper La Capital, 39-year old Sonia Perez Llanzon started having difficulty breathing weeks after she injected Vaseline into her breasts at home. She went to hospital, where doctors found an emboli formed by the jelly lodging in her lungs.
‘She denied everything at first but then confessed she had injected Vaseline into [her breasts],’ said Julio Pla, Head of Surgery at the hospital where Llanzon was treated.
She died March 6 after spending a month in the hospital.
‘I’ve never seen a case like this. The human body has antibodies to remove bacteria and viruses but it hasn’t got any mechanisms against this type of product.’ Pla said, adding that Llanzon was in good health before the attempted boob job gone wrong.
Stay natural, ladies.