A crack pipe was found in Ashley Greene’s West Hollywood apartment on the day fire ravaged the place, so claims the manager of the building.
In March last year, the Twilight star’s apartment burst into flames after a lit candle fell on and ignited a nearby clothing. Greene, her boyfriend and her brother were sleeping in the unit when the fire started, but they managed to escape unhurt. The same couldn’t be said of her dog and the apartment itself … and the fire also caused major damage to other apartment units as well.
A number of tenants/owners of apartment units in the building are suing Greene for damages, including building manager Adrian Majorca, who claims in his deposition that he suffered permanent respiratory damage.
According to Majorca, one of the guys who cleared out Green’s fried apartment after the fire told him that they found a crack pipe in her apartment. He also claims to have been the first person in the hallway after the fire broke out, and he saw Ashley, her brother and boyfriend looking ‘disoriented … they looked like they were drunk or under the influence of something.’
However, this week he submitted a sworn declaration to Greene’s lawyer saying that he was never at the apartment during the fire … and had never entered her apartment before.
Sources from Greene’s camp have since dismissed Majorca’s lawsuit as ‘bullsh*t’, saying that the building manager is just out for money.