September 2015 was awash with incredibly shocking and weird happenings … and as is our monthly tradition, ENTmania! now brings you 10 of the most mind boggling of them all, which come from the ones covered on this site.
Taking the first position in this edition is this story from Florida, US of a man who diemboweled his girlfriend because she called out her ex-husband’s name twice during sex. Both were stone cold drunk during what turned out to be a deadly sexual intercourse … and now the man is currently sitting in jail on first degree murder charges.
The second weird story of the month belongs to this one from Taiwan about a man who broke into the house of another man and began fighting him with a knife, demanding that the latter share his wife with him. The aggressor had served as the shoulder the woman leaned on after arguing with her husband, and then one thing led to another …
And the third story of the month goes to this one from China about an angry man who drove into his ex-wife and her lover with his car, and then assaulting the corpse of the lover who had died instantly from the impact. This happened right within the fences of a police station.
See the trend?
Check out the full list, ranked according to their level of incredibility, below.
ENTmania!’s Top 10 Weird News Stories of September 2015
- Man Disembowels Girlfriend For Screaming Ex’s Name During Sex
- Man Fights Lover’s Husband For Refusing To Share Her With Him
- Man Kills Ex-Wife’s Lover With Car, Then Gets Out And Assaults His Corpse (Video)
- Housemaid Caught Urinating Into Employer’s Food
- Man Hires Investigator To Spy on Wife, Investigator Catches Her Sleeping With His Own Son
- 911 Called on Monkey Eating Mail in Neighbor’s Mailbox
- 40-Year Old Woman Gets Impregnated By Daughter’s 15-Year Old Ex-Boyfriend
- Cheating Wife’s Lover Spends The Night on 7th Floor Window Ledge After Husband Comes Home Early (Pic)
- Woman Arrested With Loaded Gun in Her Vagina
- Drunk Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Unconscious Boyfriend in Public (Video)
What do you think of our list? Share your thoughts in the comments!